We are an internationally renown and award winning design firm specialized in contemporary furniture and accessories for home, office and garden. You will work in a small and talented design team that develops concepts for the aesthetic-conscious consumer, creating imaginative forms employing both natural and synthetic materials. utilizing new and existing materials, methods, technology.
Vacancy The Hague | Vacature Den Haag
3D Studio Max Designer
Studio Schrofer is seeking a 3D Studio Max Designer to join our expanding, energetic, collaborative and progressive design team as well as be part of one of the most competitive furniture companies in the industry. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a passion for furniture. This position is based in the Hague. Our philosophy can be summed up in these corporeal nature:
HEAD: Frans Schrofer, the Founder and CEO, values simplicity, practicality, beauty, resourcefulness, and state-of-the-art technologies. By combining these elements, Frans takes unconventional approaches and making unexpected forms, at the same time, keeping the function and aesthetics in mind.
HEART: Strongly driven by ecological morals, Studio Schrofer is dedicated to change in the industry by minimising waste. The company looks to build a future for sustainable design that will impact the potential of manufacturing and benefit future generations of consumers.
HANDS-ON: Our language of form communicates comfort and luxury. We work with craftsmen and technicians to sculpt ergonomic perfection. Our designs translate easily from the drafting board onto the factory floor and from the production line into the world of consumers.
If these are also values you believe in, please read on.
This position requires the candidate to produce work to the highest possible standard across a variety of design briefs. The ideal candidate should also demonstrate a good understanding and capability in design, artwork and the creative procedure that will enable the delivery of high-class production, and work as a team member, ensuring constant communication throughout and ideas are constantly shared.
Your main responsibilities are:
- To adapt and amend existing 3D designs, with strong visual skills and an eye for detail;
- To provide 3D visualisations and technical drawing packs to the highest standard in the quickest possible time, consistent with the Company brand, and;
- To assist in the production of creating original and compelling design, paying particular attention to retail trends and being commercially aware at all times.
- It is essential that the chosen candidate has a good level of 3D design experience and must be competent within the following packages:
- – 3D Studio Max
- – Solidworks
- – Photoshop
- Possess conceptual abilities as well as visualisation, or a keen desire to learn
- Exhibit a keen eye for quality and detail
- Must have the ability to work both autonomously and alongside other team members
- Should have the ability to work in an informal environment within a creative company
- Excellent time management and have a flexible approach to work loads
- Applicants must hold valid EU work permit
What We Offer
We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities for personal development. You will be able to travel to major international furniture fairs to visit our clients. At Studio Schrofer, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary.
If you have the relevant experience required and feel you can be a fantastic addition to our strong, expanding creative team, we would love to hear from you. Please send an email with your CV, along with creative, live-project working examples in a PDF document to: loading... .